Nashville Car Accident Injury Lawyer
Auto Accident Injuries
Car accident injuries vary in terms of type and severity, depending on a number of circumstances. But some of the more common auto accident injuries include the following:
- Whiplash and Neck Injuries. Neck injuries are one of the most common car accident injuries. Although they can happen in any auto accident, they most often happen in rear-end accidents. In some cases, a neck injury may result in immediate pain or discomfort, but in other situations, the signs may not appear until days or weeks following the accident. For this reason, you should see a doctor after a car accident even if you do not think that you are injured.
- Concussions, Head Injuries, and Traumatic Brain Injuries. Concussions, head injuries, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI) are a common car accident injury. Not only can a concussion cause immediate medical complications, such as confusion, blurry vision, memory loss, nausea, dilated pupils, and unconsciousness, but they can also result in serious long-term consequences, especially if they are not treated properly.
- Back Injuries. Sprains, strains, fractures, disc injuries, and spine injuries are all common back injuries from car accidents. Like neck injuries, the signs of a car accident back injury do not always show up right away so you may want to see a medical professional even if you don’t think that you are injured.
- Broken bones and cuts. Car accidents can result in broken bones and cuts, especially to the legs, arms, and face. In some cases, the injuries may be severe enough that long-term therapy or reconstructive surgery is required.
- Internal Injuries. Car accidents injuries can also include internal injuries to the bowels, kidneys, spleen, liver, lungs, heart, or other organs and tissues.
- Mental Injuries. Car accidents are traumatic events that often result in psychological injuries, such as emotional distress, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, or depression.
Get Money Damages for your Car Accident Injuries
If you are injured in a car crash, you may be entitled to money damages for your car accident injuries, including medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Nashville car accident lawyer Henry Queener is dedicated to helping car accident victims get maximum compensation for their car accident injuries. He is a skilled negotiator, who can communicate effectively with insurance companies, as well as a tenacious litigator who will take your case to trial if necessary to get you full and fair financial recovery.
Contact the Law Offices of Henry Queener at 615-933-9000 to schedule a free consultation with our Nashville car accident injury lawyer to learn more about getting money damages for your car accident injuries.